The flamenco earrings La Carmen are ideal for the new season. Super light, elegant and comfortable, you can order them in custom colors!
- Returns & Exchanges
- Shipping and free shipping
- Caring for your porcelain jewelry
- Reviews (0)
Returns & Exchanges
Due to the custom nature of our products we do not accept returns or exchanges except for manufacturing defects.
In any case, contact us for any inconvenience with your order. Each product is checked for imperfections before being dispatched.
We accept cancellations
You can request the cancellation up to 1 hour after your purchase, at which time the order goes into production.
Shipping and free shipping
Shipments are made through Correos de España. If your shipment exceeds 50 eu, the amount is free.
We will inform you of the tracking number at the time of dispatch.
Caring for your porcelain jewelry
How to care for your jewelry?
- Gently cleans your jewelry with a special cloth that helps maintain its shine.
- Avoid exposing them to corrosive external agents, such as perfumes, chlorine, grease, saline or alkaline materials.
- Sporadically, clean them with a damp cloth in warm soapy water, gently to remove the dirt and hang them to make sure they are completely dry. Do not submerge your jewelry in the shower or sink.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place and with hermetic closure, so that they are not in contact with the outside and thus avoid oxidation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.